help for Memory mapped mode compact Flash driver in linux
I am having an embedded system using Compact Flash device.
I am trying to figure out what is the right driver to access the CF.
The HW configuration is as following:
The CF is connected directly to MPC8250 CPU (PowerQUICC II,
Freescale), via (60x bus).
It is connected in Memory mapped Mode, with 16-bit data lines interface.
CF is connected directly to CPU like SDRAM on 60x bus.
The memory controller of the MPC8250 is utilized for controlling accesses to CompactFlash without the aid of a PCMCIA or ATA controller device.
It has to work in polling mode.
I am using linux 2.6.22 version.
The questions I have:
1. What is the appropriate driver? Is there any driver avilable in linux to make use for
Is there any procedure, how integrate compact flash?
I am confused here which one to use SCSI,ata,IDE interface.
2. I have working u-boot cf driver, which has read and write routines which does raw read/write from CF ?
I could able to boot(u-boot) system from CF.
How to port CF driver from u-boot to linux?
I am struggling here for this.
Please help me in this regard...
Thank you very much for your help in advance
With Best Regards
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
|Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket||Feb 09, 2017|
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)