help for Memory mapped mode compact Flash driver in linux
I am having an embedded system using Compact Flash device.
I am trying to figure out what is the right driver to access the CF.
The HW configuration is as following:
The CF is connected directly to MPC8250 CPU (PowerQUICC II,
Freescale), via (60x bus).
It is connected in Memory mapped Mode, with 16-bit data lines interface.
CF is connected directly to CPU like SDRAM on 60x bus.
The memory controller of the MPC8250 is utilized for controlling accesses to CompactFlash without the aid of a PCMCIA or ATA controller device.
It has to work in polling mode.
I am using linux 2.6.22 version.
The questions I have:
1. What is the appropriate driver? Is there any driver avilable in linux to make use for
Is there any procedure, how integrate compact flash?
I am confused here which one to use SCSI,ata,IDE interface.
2. I have working u-boot cf driver, which has read and write routines which does raw read/write from CF ?
I could able to boot(u-boot) system from CF.
How to port CF driver from u-boot to linux?
I am struggling here for this.
Please help me in this regard...
Thank you very much for your help in advance
With Best Regards
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment