Greg Kroah Hartman on the Linux Kernel [Video]
Google Tech Talks brings us this presentation describing the rate of development for the Linux kernel, and how the development model is set up to handle such a large and diverse developer population and huge rate of change.
The video presenter is Greg Kroah-Hartman, a Linux kernel maintainer who current works for Novell as a fellow. He's also an O'Reilly book and Linux Journal author.
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Journal December 2016
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Stepping into Science
- Synacor, Inc.'s Zimbra Open Source Support and Zimbra Suite Plus
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- Girls and Software
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II