Got Desktop Linux in Your Company?
Hi all, this is Products Editor, James Gray. I am writing an article on interesting desktop Linux implementations in the enterprise. I plan to showcase a number of cases that show how Linux can make its way out of the server room and onto the desktops of many different kinds of workers. Do you have anything interesting at your company? Or have you read about anything that floated your boat lately?
If so, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or post a comment below.
James Gray is Products Editor for Linux Journal
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration