Gadget driver for 2.4.20
I am using ltib with linux ver 2.4.20 provided by freescale for i.Mx21S.
Does anyone found or have any gadget driver for this version of linux.
I want my system to be detected as a USB device on PC which can write to and recieve any data from the PC (may be having BULK IN& OUT EPs).
Ex: the printer gadget driver in 2.6.22(usblp.c)
If not found, can I backport any gadget driver(of newer versions) along with some of the gadget framework.
Please leave your suggestions.
|August 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming||Aug 01, 2014|
|August 2014 Video Preview||Aug 01, 2014|
|Open-Source Space||Jul 31, 2014|
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
- Open-Source Space
- Numerical Python
- August 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- New Storage Solution is Music to the Ears of Fast-Growing Digital Music Company
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Senior Perl Developer
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development