I am using ltib with linux ver 2.4.20 provided by freescale for i.Mx21S.
Does anyone found or have any gadget driver for this version of linux.
I want my system to be detected as a USB device on PC which can write to and recieve any data from the PC (may be having BULK IN& OUT EPs).
Ex: the printer gadget driver in 2.6.22(usblp.c)
If not found, can I backport any gadget driver(of newer versions) along with some of the gadget framework.
Please leave your suggestions.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
13 min ago
13 min 6 sec ago
2 hours 17 min ago
- This should be very helpful
3 hours 31 min ago
- As much as I share your point
5 hours 51 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
9 hours 23 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
9 hours 43 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
15 hours 15 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
20 hours 18 min ago
20 hours 37 min ago