Free Linux Wall Calendar with Subscription Order
I have a secret subscription code for anyone who follows me here. By following the below subscription link, you will receive a 2010 Linux Journal Wall Calendar (value $12.95) FREE of charge with your Linux Journal magazine subscription (new or renewal). This offer is only valid by following the link below.
Everything's better with free stuff. Just sayin'.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- October 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Embedded
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- DevOps for Dummies
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- New Products
- Open Axiom
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal