Free Issue of Linux Journal
If you're not yet subscribed to Linux Journal, you're missing out on seriously in-depth technical projects, articles, and reviews that you can't find here on LinuxJournal.com. Not to mention our famous (and even award-winning) authors' monthly columns which include:
- Reuven Lerner's At The Forge: focuses on leading-edge Linux application development trends
- Kyle Rankin's Hack and / : divulging and exploring tweaks and hacks for sys admins
- Marcel Gagne's Cooking with Linux: walks you through desktop Linux apps how-tos
- Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin: featuring hands-on security information that our readers can put to use in their jobs
- Dave Taylor's Work the Shell: shows you how to create and tweak common shell scripts and solve vexing admin problems
- Doc Searls' EOF: discusses the technical, management and social issues critical to the Linux community
- Zack Brown's diff -u: explores what's new in kernel development
...and don't forget about all of our cool features and reviews. Speaking of reviews, our next issue alone will feature Minirok, Perfect Match, FpcBol, the OLPC XO, CeltX, Zimbra Desktop, and COWON iAudio 7 reviews. SEE, LOTS OF STUFF YOU CAN'T MISS OUT ON!
Ok, I've rambled on enough. Please subscribe to Linux Journal. You won't be disappointed. In fact, I'll make it even easier on you. Simply download a free issue today. See for yourself what you're missing.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu