Free Issue of Linux Journal
If you're not yet subscribed to Linux Journal, you're missing out on seriously in-depth technical projects, articles, and reviews that you can't find here on LinuxJournal.com. Not to mention our famous (and even award-winning) authors' monthly columns which include:
- Reuven Lerner's At The Forge: focuses on leading-edge Linux application development trends
- Kyle Rankin's Hack and / : divulging and exploring tweaks and hacks for sys admins
- Marcel Gagne's Cooking with Linux: walks you through desktop Linux apps how-tos
- Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin: featuring hands-on security information that our readers can put to use in their jobs
- Dave Taylor's Work the Shell: shows you how to create and tweak common shell scripts and solve vexing admin problems
- Doc Searls' EOF: discusses the technical, management and social issues critical to the Linux community
- Zack Brown's diff -u: explores what's new in kernel development
...and don't forget about all of our cool features and reviews. Speaking of reviews, our next issue alone will feature Minirok, Perfect Match, FpcBol, the OLPC XO, CeltX, Zimbra Desktop, and COWON iAudio 7 reviews. SEE, LOTS OF STUFF YOU CAN'T MISS OUT ON!
Ok, I've rambled on enough. Please subscribe to Linux Journal. You won't be disappointed. In fact, I'll make it even easier on you. Simply download a free issue today. See for yourself what you're missing.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- DevOps for Dummies
- New Products
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Open Axiom
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal