Free Issue of Linux Journal
If you're not yet subscribed to Linux Journal, you're missing out on seriously in-depth technical projects, articles, and reviews that you can't find here on LinuxJournal.com. Not to mention our famous (and even award-winning) authors' monthly columns which include:
- Reuven Lerner's At The Forge: focuses on leading-edge Linux application development trends
- Kyle Rankin's Hack and / : divulging and exploring tweaks and hacks for sys admins
- Marcel Gagne's Cooking with Linux: walks you through desktop Linux apps how-tos
- Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin: featuring hands-on security information that our readers can put to use in their jobs
- Dave Taylor's Work the Shell: shows you how to create and tweak common shell scripts and solve vexing admin problems
- Doc Searls' EOF: discusses the technical, management and social issues critical to the Linux community
- Zack Brown's diff -u: explores what's new in kernel development
...and don't forget about all of our cool features and reviews. Speaking of reviews, our next issue alone will feature Minirok, Perfect Match, FpcBol, the OLPC XO, CeltX, Zimbra Desktop, and COWON iAudio 7 reviews. SEE, LOTS OF STUFF YOU CAN'T MISS OUT ON!
Ok, I've rambled on enough. Please subscribe to Linux Journal. You won't be disappointed. In fact, I'll make it even easier on you. Simply download a free issue today. See for yourself what you're missing.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- The True Internet of Things
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag