Free Issue of Linux Journal
If you're not yet subscribed to Linux Journal, you're missing out on seriously in-depth technical projects, articles, and reviews that you can't find here on LinuxJournal.com. Not to mention our famous (and even award-winning) authors' monthly columns which include:
- Reuven Lerner's At The Forge: focuses on leading-edge Linux application development trends
- Kyle Rankin's Hack and / : divulging and exploring tweaks and hacks for sys admins
- Marcel Gagne's Cooking with Linux: walks you through desktop Linux apps how-tos
- Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin: featuring hands-on security information that our readers can put to use in their jobs
- Dave Taylor's Work the Shell: shows you how to create and tweak common shell scripts and solve vexing admin problems
- Doc Searls' EOF: discusses the technical, management and social issues critical to the Linux community
- Zack Brown's diff -u: explores what's new in kernel development
...and don't forget about all of our cool features and reviews. Speaking of reviews, our next issue alone will feature Minirok, Perfect Match, FpcBol, the OLPC XO, CeltX, Zimbra Desktop, and COWON iAudio 7 reviews. SEE, LOTS OF STUFF YOU CAN'T MISS OUT ON!
Ok, I've rambled on enough. Please subscribe to Linux Journal. You won't be disappointed. In fact, I'll make it even easier on you. Simply download a free issue today. See for yourself what you're missing.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment