Just wondering if anybody knows how to get ffmpeg to install a watermark. The -vhook options are currently messed up, and I desperately need to get watermarks on my videos, without implementing them into the player instead.
Love to hear your input.
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Stepping into Science
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Radio Free Linux
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- Synacor, Inc.'s Zimbra Open Source Support and Zimbra Suite Plus
- Message for You, Sir!