Just wondering if anybody knows how to get ffmpeg to install a watermark. The -vhook options are currently messed up, and I desperately need to get watermarks on my videos, without implementing them into the player instead.
Love to hear your input.
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- New Products
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- DevOps for Dummies
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Open Axiom
- RSS Feeds
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
- Linux Journal