Just wondering if anybody knows how to get ffmpeg to install a watermark. The -vhook options are currently messed up, and I desperately need to get watermarks on my videos, without implementing them into the player instead.
Love to hear your input.
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Django Templates
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet
- Attack of the Drones