Enter to win a Linux Laptop
Enter Now to win a chance at a Linux laptop. Chances of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. Twenty second-place winners will win a Linux Journal 2011 eBook.
1. No purchase necessary to win.
2. Renew your subscription using the Renew Now button provided in your email. (If your email message was in plain text, use the link provided.) Or, enter via this form.
3. The contest is open to all.
4. The drawing will be conducted by Linux Journal and decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of renewals received.
5. The renewal contest ends November 11, 2012, at 11:59 pm CST.
6. The winner will be notified via email on November 12, 2012.
7. Twenty second-place winners will be awarded a Linux Journal 2011 eBook. These winners will be notified by November 12, 2012.
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
|Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers||Aug 17, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- My Network Go-Bag
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Three More Lessons
- August 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming