Enter to win a Linux Laptop
Enter Now to win a chance at a Linux laptop. Chances of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. Twenty second-place winners will win a Linux Journal 2011 eBook.
1. No purchase necessary to win.
2. Renew your subscription using the Renew Now button provided in your email. (If your email message was in plain text, use the link provided.) Or, enter via this form.
3. The contest is open to all.
4. The drawing will be conducted by Linux Journal and decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of renewals received.
5. The renewal contest ends November 11, 2012, at 11:59 pm CST.
6. The winner will be notified via email on November 12, 2012.
7. Twenty second-place winners will be awarded a Linux Journal 2011 eBook. These winners will be notified by November 12, 2012.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
1 hour 35 min ago
1 hour 55 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
2 hours 19 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
2 hours 33 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
8 hours 12 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
8 hours 46 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
9 hours 15 min ago
11 hours 10 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
12 hours 29 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
15 hours 3 min ago