Enter to win a Linux Laptop
Enter Now to win a chance at a Linux laptop. Chances of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. Twenty second-place winners will win a Linux Journal 2011 eBook.
1. No purchase necessary to win.
2. Renew your subscription using the Renew Now button provided in your email. (If your email message was in plain text, use the link provided.) Or, enter via this form.
3. The contest is open to all.
4. The drawing will be conducted by Linux Journal and decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of renewals received.
5. The renewal contest ends November 11, 2012, at 11:59 pm CST.
6. The winner will be notified via email on November 12, 2012.
7. Twenty second-place winners will be awarded a Linux Journal 2011 eBook. These winners will be notified by November 12, 2012.
- Promise Theory—What Is It?
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- RSS Feeds
- EdgeRouter Lite