Enter to win a Linux Laptop
Enter Now to win a chance at a Linux laptop. Chances of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. Twenty second-place winners will win a Linux Journal 2011 eBook.
1. No purchase necessary to win.
2. Renew your subscription using the Renew Now button provided in your email. (If your email message was in plain text, use the link provided.) Or, enter via this form.
3. The contest is open to all.
4. The drawing will be conducted by Linux Journal and decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of renewals received.
5. The renewal contest ends November 11, 2012, at 11:59 pm CST.
6. The winner will be notified via email on November 12, 2012.
7. Twenty second-place winners will be awarded a Linux Journal 2011 eBook. These winners will be notified by November 12, 2012.
Special Reports: DevOps
Have projects in development that need help? Have a great development operation in place that can ALWAYS be better? Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
With deep focus on Collaborative Development, Continuous Testing and Release & Deployment, we offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, advice & help from the experts, plus a host of other books, videos, podcasts and more. All free with a quick, one-time registration. Start browsing now...
- The Ubuntu Conspiracy
- A First Look at IBM's New Linux Servers
- Vigilante Malware
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Vagrant Simplified
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Bluetooth Hacks
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!