An Eee PC of One's Own
My soon to be hubby got me a pre-wedding gift: my very own Asus Eee PC!
And so far? Loving it. I plan to use it mainly for online browsing, webmail, and skype -- and for these it's about as plug and play as you can get.
As a new Eee PC owner I'd love to hear any tips and tricks you have for getting the most out of it. And of course, thanks to Shawn for the review that started it all: http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1005898.
Rebecca Cassity is the Director of Sales for Linux Journal
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development