dual boot with suse n rehhat
I goal is to install suse 10 and RHEL 5 on different LUNs, and in the bootloader i need to get option to switch.I have installed SUSE in LUN 0 successfully completed the installation it came up.For the second OS ie.RHEL i changed the boot sequnce in BIOS to LUN 1 and installed (with out boot loader) succesfully....I went to /boot/grub/menu.lst and added the the new OS to the grub like
But when i select SUSE in grub it is showing grub loaderror.
Can anyone tell me what are all the configuration changes i should make to achive my goal..
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- VMware's Clarity Design System
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Jetico's BestCrypt Container Encryption for Linux
- GENIVI Alliance's GENIVI Vehicle Simulator