dual boot with suse n rehhat
I goal is to install suse 10 and RHEL 5 on different LUNs, and in the bootloader i need to get option to switch.I have installed SUSE in LUN 0 successfully completed the installation it came up.For the second OS ie.RHEL i changed the boot sequnce in BIOS to LUN 1 and installed (with out boot loader) succesfully....I went to /boot/grub/menu.lst and added the the new OS to the grub like
But when i select SUSE in grub it is showing grub loaderror.
Can anyone tell me what are all the configuration changes i should make to achive my goal..
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Smoothwall Express
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Ensono M.O.