dual boot with suse n rehhat
I goal is to install suse 10 and RHEL 5 on different LUNs, and in the bootloader i need to get option to switch.I have installed SUSE in LUN 0 successfully completed the installation it came up.For the second OS ie.RHEL i changed the boot sequnce in BIOS to LUN 1 and installed (with out boot loader) succesfully....I went to /boot/grub/menu.lst and added the the new OS to the grub like
But when i select SUSE in grub it is showing grub loaderror.
Can anyone tell me what are all the configuration changes i should make to achive my goal..
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development