Download "V2V Migration to Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization on the Dell PowerEdge R820"
Migration from one virtualized environment to another, called virtual-to-virtual migration (V2V), is a powerful method of reallocating or moving your virtualized workloads to meet business demands. Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization and the Red Hat virt-v2v migration tool make it easy for your existing virtual machines to migrate to the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization platform. In our labs, we performed a migration of VMs on a legacy server to a Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization environment on a current-generation DellTM PowerEdgeTM R820 to show how straightforward the V2V migration process can be.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- This should be very helpful
1 hour 7 min ago
- As much as I share your point
3 hours 27 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
6 hours 59 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
7 hours 19 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
12 hours 51 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
17 hours 54 min ago
18 hours 13 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
18 hours 38 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
18 hours 51 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
1 day 30 min ago