Download "V2V Migration to Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization on the Dell PowerEdge R820"
Migration from one virtualized environment to another, called virtual-to-virtual migration (V2V), is a powerful method of reallocating or moving your virtualized workloads to meet business demands. Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization and the Red Hat virt-v2v migration tool make it easy for your existing virtual machines to migrate to the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization platform. In our labs, we performed a migration of VMs on a legacy server to a Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization environment on a current-generation DellTM PowerEdgeTM R820 to show how straightforward the V2V migration process can be.
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python