Free Download: Storix Backup and Recovery Solution
Download your free copy of Storix Backup and Recovery Solution now (and be automatically entered to win a copy of Linux Journal's Archive DVD) by completing the short form below.
Want to learn more about Storix's Backup solution? Storix SBAdmin provides Adaptable System Recovery (ASR), the ability to rebuild AIX, Linux and Solaris systems from bare-metal, giving customers the flexibility to alter the configuration as needed to fit onto any hardware or virtual configuration. ASR adapts a backup to the hardware detected during installation, rebuilding the new system to the same state as the prior system. The complete restore from bare-metal can be managed locally or remotely and can take just minutes.
The power and flexibility of ASR greatly reduces downtime during disasters or planned outages, exceeding the user’s RTO. SBAdmin can also be used for provisioning/cloning of multiples systems and software storage alteration for improved system availability, recoverability and performance.
To download Storix System Backup Administrator for a free 30-day trial, please fill out the form below. All information provided remains confidential to Storix and will not be sold to other entities.
USE OF INFORMATION: The entry information you provide may be used by Linux Journal and the sponsor to send you information about their respective products and special promotions, but will otherwise not be released to third parties.
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- The True Internet of Things
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- My Network Go-Bag