Download "Stackato PaaS Architecture: How it works and why"
Stackato is software for creating a private Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), letting you use a more advanced application hosting model than Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) or cloud orchestration software.
This high level overview shows how the parts of a Stackato PaaS work together to provide quick, automatic configuration of application environments and efficient use of computing resources.
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
|Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket||Feb 09, 2017|
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU