Download "Stackato PaaS Architecture: How it works and why"
Stackato is software for creating a private Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), letting you use a more advanced application hosting model than Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) or cloud orchestration software.
This high level overview shows how the parts of a Stackato PaaS work together to provide quick, automatic configuration of application environments and efficient use of computing resources.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
28 sec ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
25 min 24 sec ago
- Nothing is perfect
38 min 43 sec ago
- Mixtapes Community
6 hours 17 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
6 hours 52 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
7 hours 20 min ago
9 hours 15 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
10 hours 34 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
13 hours 8 min ago
- Personally, I am no longer a
14 hours 5 min ago