Download "Stackato PaaS Architecture: How it works and why"
Stackato is software for creating a private Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), letting you use a more advanced application hosting model than Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) or cloud orchestration software.
This high level overview shows how the parts of a Stackato PaaS work together to provide quick, automatic configuration of application environments and efficient use of computing resources.
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
|HOSTING Monitoring Insights||Mar 24, 2017|
|FinTech and SAP HANA||Mar 24, 2017|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Hodge Podge
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Chemistry on the Desktop