Download "Stackato PaaS Architecture: How it works and why"
Stackato is software for creating a private Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), letting you use a more advanced application hosting model than Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) or cloud orchestration software.
This high level overview shows how the parts of a Stackato PaaS work together to provide quick, automatic configuration of application environments and efficient use of computing resources.
|Privacy Is Personal||Jul 02, 2015|
|July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile||Jul 01, 2015|
|July 2015 Video Preview||Jul 01, 2015|
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Monitoring Processes with Kill
- Comparing Files
- There's Browser in My SSH
- Tutorial: Emacs for Programmers
- Playing with ptrace, Part I
- Mutt Over SSH, but What About Attachments?
- Best of Technical Support
- Rapid Application Development with Python and Glade
- Cooking with Linux - It's a Cross Platform, All Right!