Download "Stackato PaaS Architecture: How it works and why"
Stackato is software for creating a private Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), letting you use a more advanced application hosting model than Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) or cloud orchestration software.
This high level overview shows how the parts of a Stackato PaaS work together to provide quick, automatic configuration of application environments and efficient use of computing resources.
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
|Linux Kernel 4.1 Released||Jun 26, 2015|
|Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory||Jun 25, 2015|
|Take Control of Growing Redis NoSQL Server Clusters||Jun 24, 2015|
- PHP for Non-Developers
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Django Templates
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Cinnamon 2.6 Released
- Gettin' Sticky with It
- Take Control of Growing Redis NoSQL Server Clusters
- Attack of the Drones