Download "How to Automate Enterprise Scheduling"
There are real and hidden costs associated with the purchase of automation software. The key to a swift ROI lies in choosing the right workload solution and proper leadership, planning, and organization during implementation.
If the implementation of an automation process in your data center seems overwhelming, follow this step-by-step guide for a smooth transition and a quick return on your investment.
This white paper discusses where to start, how to estimate costs and effort, tips for getting upper management approval and support, and how to develop a successful implementation plan.
Sponsor: Skybot Software
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU