Download "How to Automate Enterprise Scheduling"
There are real and hidden costs associated with the purchase of automation software. The key to a swift ROI lies in choosing the right workload solution and proper leadership, planning, and organization during implementation.
If the implementation of an automation process in your data center seems overwhelming, follow this step-by-step guide for a smooth transition and a quick return on your investment.
This white paper discusses where to start, how to estimate costs and effort, tips for getting upper management approval and support, and how to develop a successful implementation plan.
Sponsor: Skybot Software
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- New Products
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
1 hour 59 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
7 hours 2 min ago
7 hours 21 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
7 hours 46 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
7 hours 59 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
13 hours 38 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
14 hours 13 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
14 hours 41 min ago
16 hours 36 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
17 hours 56 min ago