Download "How to Automate Enterprise Scheduling"
There are real and hidden costs associated with the purchase of automation software. The key to a swift ROI lies in choosing the right workload solution and proper leadership, planning, and organization during implementation.
If the implementation of an automation process in your data center seems overwhelming, follow this step-by-step guide for a smooth transition and a quick return on your investment.
This white paper discusses where to start, how to estimate costs and effort, tips for getting upper management approval and support, and how to develop a successful implementation plan.
Sponsor: Skybot Software
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Server Hardening
- Giving Silos Their Due
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- Firefox OS