Download "How to Automate Enterprise Scheduling"
There are real and hidden costs associated with the purchase of automation software. The key to a swift ROI lies in choosing the right workload solution and proper leadership, planning, and organization during implementation.
If the implementation of an automation process in your data center seems overwhelming, follow this step-by-step guide for a smooth transition and a quick return on your investment.
This white paper discusses where to start, how to estimate costs and effort, tips for getting upper management approval and support, and how to develop a successful implementation plan.
Sponsor: Skybot Software
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
|The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy||Jul 17, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Portable Apps, in the Cloud!||Jul 15, 2015|
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- Purism Librem 13 Review
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- General Relativity in Python