Download "Private PaaS 101: What It Is and Why You Need It"
For the real-world enterprise, the cloud promises flexibility, efficiency, and convenience. The CIO wants ROI. The DevOps lead wants to scale. And the developer wants to launch apps fast. But those attractions mask realistic potential risks to data integrity, privacy, and even peace of mind. Cloud computing -- particularly the public-cloud model -- delivers flexibility, efficiency, and convenience, but at the potential cost of a loss of data governance, application oversight, and risk management. And that’s enough to make even the earliest of early adopters hesitate to move to the cloud.
Stackato is the application platform for creating a private PaaS using any language on any stack on any cloud. Private Platform-as-a-Service enables the real-world enterprise to reap the benefits of cloud computing while preserving the order of on-premise managed IT.
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Django Templates
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Attack of the Drones