Download "Private PaaS 101: What It Is and Why You Need It"
For the real-world enterprise, the cloud promises flexibility, efficiency, and convenience. The CIO wants ROI. The DevOps lead wants to scale. And the developer wants to launch apps fast. But those attractions mask realistic potential risks to data integrity, privacy, and even peace of mind. Cloud computing -- particularly the public-cloud model -- delivers flexibility, efficiency, and convenience, but at the potential cost of a loss of data governance, application oversight, and risk management. And that’s enough to make even the earliest of early adopters hesitate to move to the cloud.
Stackato is the application platform for creating a private PaaS using any language on any stack on any cloud. Private Platform-as-a-Service enables the real-world enterprise to reap the benefits of cloud computing while preserving the order of on-premise managed IT.
|Free Today: September Issue of Linux Journal (Retail value: $5.99)||Sep 27, 2016|
|nginx||Sep 27, 2016|
|Epiq Solutions' Sidekiq M.2||Sep 26, 2016|
|Nativ Disc||Sep 23, 2016|
|Android Browser Security--What You Haven't Been Told||Sep 22, 2016|
|The Many Paths to a Solution||Sep 21, 2016|
- Free Today: September Issue of Linux Journal (Retail value: $5.99)
- Android Browser Security--What You Haven't Been Told
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Epiq Solutions' Sidekiq M.2
- Nativ Disc
- The Many Paths to a Solution
- Synopsys' Coverity
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python