Download "Migrating Middleware Applications Using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization"
Consolidating older servers to newer Intel® Xeon® processor-based Dell platforms that employ power-saving capabilities and faster processors with more cores can be an excellent strategy for reducing data center costs. However, to realize these cost savings, application owners must limit the retuning and testing costs of porting applications. Consolidating to a virtualized environment that supports virtual machines (VMs) running the original operating system can be an ideal and easy-to-implement solution.
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Numerical Python
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Are you an extremist?
- Tails above the Rest, Part II
- A Bundle of Tor
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds