Download "Migrating Middleware Applications Using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization"
Consolidating older servers to newer Intel® Xeon® processor-based Dell platforms that employ power-saving capabilities and faster processors with more cores can be an excellent strategy for reducing data center costs. However, to realize these cost savings, application owners must limit the retuning and testing costs of porting applications. Consolidating to a virtualized environment that supports virtual machines (VMs) running the original operating system can be an ideal and easy-to-implement solution.
|Chemistry on the Desktop||Mar 23, 2017|
|Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI||Mar 23, 2017|
|Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution||Mar 22, 2017|
|Android Candy: That App Is for the Birds!||Mar 22, 2017|
|Hodge Podge||Mar 21, 2017|
|William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)||Mar 20, 2017|
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Hodge Podge
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Android Candy: That App Is for the Birds!
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- GRUB Boot from ISO