Download the Free White Paper "JBoss Enterprise Application Platform for OpenShift Enterprise"
Red Hat’s® JBoss Enterprise Application Platform for OpenShift Enterprise offering provides IT organizations with a simple and straightforward way to deploy and manage Java applications. This optional OpenShift Enterprise component further extends the developer and manageability benefits inherent in JBoss Enterprise Application Platform for on-premise cloud environments.
Unlike other multi-product offerings, this is not a bundling of two separate products. JBoss Enterprise Middleware has been hosted on the OpenShift public offering for more than 18 months. And many capabilities and features of JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 and JBoss Developer Studio 5 (which is also included in this offering) are based upon that experience.
This real-world understanding of how application servers operate and function in cloud environments is now available in this single on-premise offering, JBoss Enterprise Application Platform for OpenShift Enterprise, for enterprises looking for cloud benefits within their own datacenters.Sponsor: DLT Solutions
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment
- Strengthening Diffie-Hellman in SSH and TLS