Download "Corporate Multimedia on Linux"
Businesses using Linux on employeesʼ PCs and Thin Clients terminals need to fit out their devices to enable users to playback all sort contents for a number of different purposes. Choosing the right software can make the distinction not only in terms of quality playback, but also by offering ongoing support that certifies business continuity. Likewise, legal solutions become especially relevant when it comes to patent holders claiming royalties in several countries, particularly in USA and Canada.
Please complete the following form to download this white paper immediately.
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
|Android Candy: Facebook Everything?!?!||Apr 14, 2017|
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- A Switch for Your RPi