Download "Corporate Multimedia on Linux"
Businesses using Linux on employeesʼ PCs and Thin Clients terminals need to fit out their devices to enable users to playback all sort contents for a number of different purposes. Choosing the right software can make the distinction not only in terms of quality playback, but also by offering ongoing support that certifies business continuity. Likewise, legal solutions become especially relevant when it comes to patent holders claiming royalties in several countries, particularly in USA and Canada.
Please complete the following form to download this white paper immediately.
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
|The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy||Jul 17, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Portable Apps, in the Cloud!||Jul 15, 2015|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- How to Deliver Hybrid Apps in 2 Weeks [Webcast]
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- General Relativity in Python
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Purism Librem 13 Review