Download "Corporate Multimedia on Linux"
Businesses using Linux on employeesʼ PCs and Thin Clients terminals need to fit out their devices to enable users to playback all sort contents for a number of different purposes. Choosing the right software can make the distinction not only in terms of quality playback, but also by offering ongoing support that certifies business continuity. Likewise, legal solutions become especially relevant when it comes to patent holders claiming royalties in several countries, particularly in USA and Canada.
Please complete the following form to download this white paper immediately.
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development