Download "Corporate Multimedia on Linux"
Businesses using Linux on employeesʼ PCs and Thin Clients terminals need to fit out their devices to enable users to playback all sort contents for a number of different purposes. Choosing the right software can make the distinction not only in terms of quality playback, but also by offering ongoing support that certifies business continuity. Likewise, legal solutions become especially relevant when it comes to patent holders claiming royalties in several countries, particularly in USA and Canada.
Please complete the following form to download this white paper immediately.
Practical Task Scheduling Deployment
July 20, 2016 12:00 pm CDT
Join Linux Journal's Mike Diehl and Pat Cameron of Help Systems.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Stunnel Security for Oracle
- SourceClear Open
- SUSE LLC's SUSE Manager
- Murat Yener and Onur Dundar's Expert Android Studio (Wrox)
- My +1 Sword of Productivity
- Managing Linux Using Puppet
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Non-Linux FOSS: Caffeine!
- Google's SwiftShader Released
- Doing for User Space What We Did for Kernel Space