Download Drupal Fundamentals
In this 2.5 hour class Linux Journal's webmistress, Katherine Druckman, introduces viewers to Drupal.
Drupal is a leading content management platform used to build everything from small-scale blogs to major media and government agency sites, as well as complex enterprise applications. We'll show you how to put its power and flexibility to use on your own project. This online class will cover the basics of building a Drupal site, including essential module selection, configuration, and theme selection and modification. Using an open-source project site as an example, we will go through the major points essential to getting your first Drupal site online. We will demonstrate installation, basic architecture, content types, content display and layout.
The class originally was held on Oct. 19, 2010, and includes a Q&A with attendees. Prerequisites: this class is recommended for users with HTML and CSS experience.
The file is ~135MB and is in .MOV format.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- New Products
1 hour 8 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
2 hours 27 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
5 hours 1 min ago
- Personally, I am no longer a
5 hours 57 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
19 hours 22 min ago
- It's Jupiter
20 hours 22 min ago
- GIMP is certainly a graphic
21 hours 24 min ago
- Thanks For Your Sharing
1 day 2 hours ago
- Studying linux, and looking
1 day 5 hours ago
- voting for Best Linux Distribution
1 day 14 hours ago