Download "Bullet-Proof Your Enterprise Linux Environment"
Today’s enterprise server infrastructures are increasingly besieged by threats both external and internal, and meeting the challenges of security controls and achieving compliance have never been more important. Controlling privileged access to systems and the mission-critical applications they host, and maintaining strict authorization control of tasks executed with administrator privileges is absolutely necessary and a key objective for any organization. Providing the visibility to effectively assess, prioritize and address risk through context-aware policy enablement solutions is the most effective means of meeting security and compliance requirements. In this paper we will discuss the challenges around securing an enterprise Linux environment and providing accountability using a least privileged, centralized approach.
Sponsor: Beyond Trust
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS