Download "Bullet-Proof Your Enterprise Linux Environment"
Today’s enterprise server infrastructures are increasingly besieged by threats both external and internal, and meeting the challenges of security controls and achieving compliance have never been more important. Controlling privileged access to systems and the mission-critical applications they host, and maintaining strict authorization control of tasks executed with administrator privileges is absolutely necessary and a key objective for any organization. Providing the visibility to effectively assess, prioritize and address risk through context-aware policy enablement solutions is the most effective means of meeting security and compliance requirements. In this paper we will discuss the challenges around securing an enterprise Linux environment and providing accountability using a least privileged, centralized approach.
Sponsor: Beyond Trust
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- RSS Feeds
- Docker: Lightweight Linux Containers for Consistent Development and Deployment
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Tails above the Rest, Part II
- Are you an extremist?