Download "Bullet-Proof Your Enterprise Linux Environment"
Today’s enterprise server infrastructures are increasingly besieged by threats both external and internal, and meeting the challenges of security controls and achieving compliance have never been more important. Controlling privileged access to systems and the mission-critical applications they host, and maintaining strict authorization control of tasks executed with administrator privileges is absolutely necessary and a key objective for any organization. Providing the visibility to effectively assess, prioritize and address risk through context-aware policy enablement solutions is the most effective means of meeting security and compliance requirements. In this paper we will discuss the challenges around securing an enterprise Linux environment and providing accountability using a least privileged, centralized approach.
Sponsor: Beyond Trust
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter