Download "Bullet-Proof Your Enterprise Linux Environment"
Today’s enterprise server infrastructures are increasingly besieged by threats both external and internal, and meeting the challenges of security controls and achieving compliance have never been more important. Controlling privileged access to systems and the mission-critical applications they host, and maintaining strict authorization control of tasks executed with administrator privileges is absolutely necessary and a key objective for any organization. Providing the visibility to effectively assess, prioritize and address risk through context-aware policy enablement solutions is the most effective means of meeting security and compliance requirements. In this paper we will discuss the challenges around securing an enterprise Linux environment and providing accountability using a least privileged, centralized approach.
Sponsor: Beyond Trust
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- New Products
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development