Download "Bullet-Proof Your Enterprise Linux Environment"
Today’s enterprise server infrastructures are increasingly besieged by threats both external and internal, and meeting the challenges of security controls and achieving compliance have never been more important. Controlling privileged access to systems and the mission-critical applications they host, and maintaining strict authorization control of tasks executed with administrator privileges is absolutely necessary and a key objective for any organization. Providing the visibility to effectively assess, prioritize and address risk through context-aware policy enablement solutions is the most effective means of meeting security and compliance requirements. In this paper we will discuss the challenges around securing an enterprise Linux environment and providing accountability using a least privileged, centralized approach.
Sponsor: Beyond Trust
|Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!||Oct 25, 2016|
|Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server||Oct 25, 2016|
|Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim||Oct 21, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
|Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8||Oct 19, 2016|
|Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core||Oct 19, 2016|
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!
- Daily Giveaway
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script