Does Ubuntu Studio come with an application that can produce Continuous Mix CD's?
I'm a newbie to audio production with linux and I'm trying out Ubuntu 9.10 as well as Ubuntu Studio. I was wondering (if the application exist) what application is capable of creating a continuous mix cd using wav files. Not just an audio CD that you create for your favorite tracks, but where you can have all tracks play at the same BPM and overlay them, fading out the current song as you bring in the new song. Would you call such an application a wav sequencer?
|Nightfall on Linux||Oct 26, 2016|
|Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!||Oct 25, 2016|
|Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server||Oct 25, 2016|
|Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim||Oct 21, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
|Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8||Oct 19, 2016|
- Nightfall on Linux
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script