Does Ubuntu Studio come with an application that can produce Continuous Mix CD's?
I'm a newbie to audio production with linux and I'm trying out Ubuntu 9.10 as well as Ubuntu Studio. I was wondering (if the application exist) what application is capable of creating a continuous mix cd using wav files. Not just an audio CD that you create for your favorite tracks, but where you can have all tracks play at the same BPM and overlay them, fading out the current song as you bring in the new song. Would you call such an application a wav sequencer?
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment