Does Ubuntu Studio come with an application that can produce Continuous Mix CD's?
I'm a newbie to audio production with linux and I'm trying out Ubuntu 9.10 as well as Ubuntu Studio. I was wondering (if the application exist) what application is capable of creating a continuous mix cd using wav files. Not just an audio CD that you create for your favorite tracks, but where you can have all tracks play at the same BPM and overlay them, fading out the current song as you bring in the new song. Would you call such an application a wav sequencer?
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- April 2015 Video Preview
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Tighten Up SSH
- Android Candy: Bluetooth Auto Connect