Does Ubuntu Studio come with an application that can produce Continuous Mix CD's?
I'm a newbie to audio production with linux and I'm trying out Ubuntu 9.10 as well as Ubuntu Studio. I was wondering (if the application exist) what application is capable of creating a continuous mix cd using wav files. Not just an audio CD that you create for your favorite tracks, but where you can have all tracks play at the same BPM and overlay them, fading out the current song as you bring in the new song. Would you call such an application a wav sequencer?
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- find more twitter followers
- RSS Feeds