Does Ubuntu Studio come with an application that can produce Continuous Mix CD's?
I'm a newbie to audio production with linux and I'm trying out Ubuntu 9.10 as well as Ubuntu Studio. I was wondering (if the application exist) what application is capable of creating a continuous mix cd using wav files. Not just an audio CD that you create for your favorite tracks, but where you can have all tracks play at the same BPM and overlay them, fading out the current song as you bring in the new song. Would you call such an application a wav sequencer?
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Non-Linux FOSS: Control Web-Based Music!
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)