Does Ubuntu Studio come with an application that can produce Continuous Mix CD's?
I'm a newbie to audio production with linux and I'm trying out Ubuntu 9.10 as well as Ubuntu Studio. I was wondering (if the application exist) what application is capable of creating a continuous mix cd using wav files. Not just an audio CD that you create for your favorite tracks, but where you can have all tracks play at the same BPM and overlay them, fading out the current song as you bring in the new song. Would you call such an application a wav sequencer?
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- Apache Web Servers and SSL Encryption