Does Microsoft Understand Splashtop?
May 15, 2008 By Phil Hughes
I just read this geek.com article. Here are the two sentences that prompt me to ask this question.
Later Splashtop will be featured on all the company’s [Asus's] motherboards, over a million units a month.and
If you just want to check your email or go to a web site, you can simply leave the system off and boot into Splashtop, which takes just a few seconds. You will have instant access to a basic Linux desktop with applications like Firefox and Skype.
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- The True Internet of Things
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag