Development boards for Running embedded Linux ?
Hi all, I am a student in a college, for an experimental project we shall need an ARM9 based development kit, with the SDRAM of at least 64M, ethernet, audio and LCD connection. Better would it be if it would have enough memory for running embedded Linux OS!! I have been looking around for a long time and found nothing exactly meets my requirement. Since you guys have much more experiences in this area than me, would you plz recommend one to me? thanks a lot!
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- How a Corrupted USB Drive Was Saved by GNU/Linux
- The LiVES Video Editor and VJ Tool Turns 1.0
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Playing with Binary Formats
- What's GNU?
- MiniVend—the Electronic Shopping Cart
- Troll Tech's QPL