Development boards for Running embedded Linux ?
Hi all, I am a student in a college, for an experimental project we shall need an ARM9 based development kit, with the SDRAM of at least 64M, ethernet, audio and LCD connection. Better would it be if it would have enough memory for running embedded Linux OS!! I have been looking around for a long time and found nothing exactly meets my requirement. Since you guys have much more experiences in this area than me, would you plz recommend one to me? thanks a lot!
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Super Pi Brothers
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- A More Stable Future for Ubuntu
- Android Candy: Every Hero Needs a Sidekick
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Apache Web Servers and SSL Encryption