Declaring LD_PRELOAD system wide for dynamic loading
As being new to linux, i have tried to synamically load a custom library which overrides some system calls like conncet(), socket() etc.... for custom purposes.
It works well, if declaring the environment path LD_PRELOAD and execution of the application to be override are in the same script of perhaps same path as well.
Inshort i am un able to declare the path for dynamic library through LD_PRELOAD system wide, i have tried different ways like saving the LD_PRELOAD path in profile of linux core 9 but it gives error like ..
Unable to load the LD_PRELOAD=./path ...... etc
I would appreciate a concise and swift help, thanking in anticipation.
- Two Pi R
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- A Handy U-Boot Trick
- The Geek's Guide to the Coolest 2013 Holiday Gifts
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- GIMP Shmimp, Give Me a Browser
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tinker with Molecular Dynamics for Fun and Profit
- Linux Kernel News - October 2013
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
46 min 8 sec ago
- Definitely cool stuff here
1 hour 47 min ago
- thanks for the information
2 hours 58 min ago
- nice information thanks
3 hours 37 min ago
6 hours 32 min ago
- The lost opportunity of security
18 hours 23 min ago
- Andhra Pradesh has a variety
22 hours 21 min ago
- Very nice write up. I too
1 day 6 hours ago
- That's great article fill of
1 day 11 hours ago
- برامج مجانية
1 day 12 hours ago