Daily Giveaways the Entire Month of November
What does a Recompute DIY kit, a Brain Machine, and an Ice Tube Clock all have in common? The question is, Alex, What Are Things You Can Win From Linux Journal This Month. That's right, we're celebrating 200 issues in a big way this November and have rounded up some pretty cool prizes to give away each and every day.
Visit www.linuxjournal.com/giveaway for your chance to win. No purchase is necessary (although we won't be mad at you if you want to also subscribe to Linux Journal). We're not shy about giving things away around here, so while on many of the days just a single prize will be awarded, on some days we'll surprise you with a handful of winners. But you'll never know unless you enter to win. So go enter to win now. And celebrate with us. 200 issues? Pretty cool if you ask me.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- October 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Embedded
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- DevOps for Dummies
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal