Cyber Monday: $10 Off Coupon for BRAND NEW Archive DVD
Normally $34.50, our Cyber Monday price is just $24.50. (Use discount code DVDNEW at checkout.)
In easy-to-use HTML format, the fully searchable archive offers immediate access to an essential resource for the Linux enthusiast: Linux Journal. The archive contains all 212 issues of Linux Journal, from the premiere March 1994 issue through December 2011. That's 212 issues of Linux Journal, with more than 4,000 articles.
Please remember to enter coupon code DVDNEW to receive your $10.00 savings. Estimated shipping date is 12/15/2011.
Order now: www.linuxjournal.com/dvd
|Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)||May 16, 2013|
|Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This||May 15, 2013|
|Home, My Backup Data Center||May 13, 2013|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Seashore||May 10, 2013|
|Trying to Tame the Tablet||May 08, 2013|
|Dart: a New Web Programming Experience||May 07, 2013|
- RSS Feeds
- Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)
- New Products
- Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This
- A Topic for Discussion - Open Source Feature-Richness?
- Home, My Backup Data Center
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Developer Poll
- git-annex assistant
12 min 31 sec ago
- direct cable connection
35 min 1 sec ago
- Agreed on AirDroid. With my
45 min 17 sec ago
- I just learned this
49 min 27 sec ago
1 hour 19 min ago
- not living upto the mobile revolution
4 hours 10 min ago
- Deceptive Advertising and
4 hours 46 min ago
- Let\'s declare that you have
4 hours 47 min ago
- Alterations in Contest Due
4 hours 48 min ago
- At a numbers mindset, your
4 hours 49 min ago
Enter to Win an Adafruit Prototyping Pi Plate Kit for Raspberry Pi
It's Raspberry Pi month at Linux Journal. Each week in May, Adafruit will be giving away a Pi-related prize to a lucky, randomly drawn LJ reader. Winners will be announced weekly.
Fill out the fields below to enter to win this week's prize-- a Prototyping Pi Plate Kit for Raspberry Pi.
Congratulations to our winners so far:
- 5-8-13, Pi Starter Pack: Jack Davis
- 5-15-13, Pi Model B 512MB RAM: Patrick Dunn
- Next winner announced on 5-21-13!
Free Webinar: Linux Backup and Recovery
Most companies incorporate backup procedures for critical data, which can be restored quickly if a loss occurs. However, fewer companies are prepared for catastrophic system failures, in which they lose all data, the entire operating system, applications, settings, patches and more, reducing their system(s) to “bare metal.” After all, before data can be restored to a system, there must be a system to restore it to.
In this one hour webinar, learn how to enhance your existing backup strategies for better disaster recovery preparedness using Storix System Backup Administrator (SBAdmin), a highly flexible bare-metal recovery solution for UNIX and Linux systems.