Create 3D Architectural Visualizations of Buildings and Scenery with New Book on Blender
Packt is pleased to announce Blender 3D Architecture, Buildings, and Scenery, a new book which teaches users to create photorealistic visualizations of building exteriors and interiors, the surrounding environment and scenery.
Blender is a 3D animation program released as Open Source software. It can be used for modeling, UV unwrapping, texturing, rigging, water simulations, skinning, animating, rendering, particle and other simulations, non-linear editing, compositing, and creating interactive 3D applications. It runs on all the important operating systems (including Windows, Mac, and Linux).
This book teaches users to create natural scenery, landscapes, plants, various weather conditions, environmental factors, building materials such as wood, metal, brick, and more. They will also learn how to add people to different scenes as well as other objects to an already existing photograph or a video making it easier to increase its realism.
Game designers and movie makers will see how to use the final models to create simpler scenes and sets for use in 3D games and movies, where real-time rendering is necessary.
The book focuses on developing expertise on the architectural aspects of the tool. For more information, please visit: http://www.packtpub.com/create-3d-architecture-buildings-scenery-with-blender/book
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory