I have heard about ipt_connlimit netfilter module is used to add rules to firewall based on the number of connections a client has made to server not but sure how to compile it with latest kernel version can someone please help me to do it ?
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- New Products
- GUI Scripting with Tcl/Tk
- Developing for the Atmel AVR Microcontroller on Linux
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Linux Journal Contents #135, July 2005
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- Movie Making on a Linux Box? No Way!