configure: error: Cannot find ldap libraries in /usr/lib
Configuring PHP 5.25 with ./configure --with-mysql=/opt --without-sqlite --with-_lib=lib64 --libdir=/usr/lib64 --with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs --with-zlib --with-ldap=/usr --with-gd --with-jpeg-dir=../jpeg-6b --with-png-dir=/opt --with-iconv-dir --enable-mbstring is chugs away until...
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for LDAP support... yes
checking for LDAP Cyrus SASL support... no
configure: error: Cannot find ldap libraries in /usr/lib.
I have made a symbolic link in /usr/lib - libldap.a -> /usr/lib64/libldap.a
but this does not help.
Any assistance cheerfully received.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- New Products
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python