configure: error: Cannot find ldap libraries in /usr/lib
Configuring PHP 5.25 with ./configure --with-mysql=/opt --without-sqlite --with-_lib=lib64 --libdir=/usr/lib64 --with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs --with-zlib --with-ldap=/usr --with-gd --with-jpeg-dir=../jpeg-6b --with-png-dir=/opt --with-iconv-dir --enable-mbstring is chugs away until...
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for LDAP support... yes
checking for LDAP Cyrus SASL support... no
configure: error: Cannot find ldap libraries in /usr/lib.
I have made a symbolic link in /usr/lib - libldap.a -> /usr/lib64/libldap.a
but this does not help.
Any assistance cheerfully received.
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- The True Internet of Things
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag