configure: error: Cannot find ldap libraries in /usr/lib
Configuring PHP 5.25 with ./configure --with-mysql=/opt --without-sqlite --with-_lib=lib64 --libdir=/usr/lib64 --with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs --with-zlib --with-ldap=/usr --with-gd --with-jpeg-dir=../jpeg-6b --with-png-dir=/opt --with-iconv-dir --enable-mbstring is chugs away until...
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for LDAP support... yes
checking for LDAP Cyrus SASL support... no
configure: error: Cannot find ldap libraries in /usr/lib.
I have made a symbolic link in /usr/lib - libldap.a -> /usr/lib64/libldap.a
but this does not help.
Any assistance cheerfully received.
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- General Relativity in Python
- One Port to Rule Them All!