configure: error: Cannot find ldap libraries in /usr/lib
Configuring PHP 5.25 with ./configure --with-mysql=/opt --without-sqlite --with-_lib=lib64 --libdir=/usr/lib64 --with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs --with-zlib --with-ldap=/usr --with-gd --with-jpeg-dir=../jpeg-6b --with-png-dir=/opt --with-iconv-dir --enable-mbstring is chugs away until...
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for LDAP support... yes
checking for LDAP Cyrus SASL support... no
configure: error: Cannot find ldap libraries in /usr/lib.
I have made a symbolic link in /usr/lib - libldap.a -> /usr/lib64/libldap.a
but this does not help.
Any assistance cheerfully received.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development