configure: error: Cannot find ldap libraries in /usr/lib
Configuring PHP 5.25 with ./configure --with-mysql=/opt --without-sqlite --with-_lib=lib64 --libdir=/usr/lib64 --with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs --with-zlib --with-ldap=/usr --with-gd --with-jpeg-dir=../jpeg-6b --with-png-dir=/opt --with-iconv-dir --enable-mbstring is chugs away until...
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for LDAP support... yes
checking for LDAP Cyrus SASL support... no
configure: error: Cannot find ldap libraries in /usr/lib.
I have made a symbolic link in /usr/lib - libldap.a -> /usr/lib64/libldap.a
but this does not help.
Any assistance cheerfully received.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- New Products
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk