Come Hang Out - Virtually!
We're having a few Linux Journal readers over to the office tonight at 5:30pm CDT. We'll talk about Linux, maybe exchange some tips and have good time (think Wii). We may even get a special guest or two. If you can't join us in Houston, join us online!
We'll be ustreaming at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/linux-journal-meetup.
You might also find us at http://live.yahoo.com/linuxjournal.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters