I am newbie on this website and also a newbie on linux !!!
I am planning to write an utility that needs to access a couple of configuration files written in XML.
I need to read and modify these files frequently.
I am looking forward to views/suggestions on following things:-
1) I am little confused about using expat or scew library or libxml2. (I need to program the utility in C)
2) I feel that DOM supporting parsers library will be convenient for my utility.
3) I need to deploy my utility on a MIPS h/w.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- 2005 Linux Journal Readers' Choice Awards
- Senior Perl Developer
- Linux Systems Administrator
- A High-Availability Cluster for Linux
- Ajax Timelines and the Semantic Web
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
2 min 3 sec ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
5 hours 4 min ago
5 hours 24 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
5 hours 49 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
6 hours 2 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
11 hours 41 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
12 hours 15 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
12 hours 44 min ago
14 hours 39 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
15 hours 58 min ago