Choosing best XML parser library in C?
I am newbie on this website and also a newbie on linux !!!
I am planning to write an utility that needs to access a couple of configuration files written in XML.
I need to read and modify these files frequently.
I am looking forward to views/suggestions on following things:-
1) I am little confused about using expat or scew library or libxml2. (I need to program the utility in C)
2) I feel that DOM supporting parsers library will be convenient for my utility.
3) I need to deploy my utility on a MIPS h/w.
|Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.1 beta available on IBM Power Platform||Jan 23, 2015|
|Designing with Linux||Jan 22, 2015|
|Wondershaper—QOS in a Pinch||Jan 21, 2015|
|Ideal Backups with zbackup||Jan 19, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Animation Made Easy||Jan 14, 2015|
|Internet of Things Blows Away CES, and it May Be Hunting for YOU Next||Jan 12, 2015|
- Getting Started with PiTiVi
- Video Production 101: Making a Movie with Kdenlive
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.1 beta available on IBM Power Platform
- Designing with Linux
- Wondershaper—QOS in a Pinch
- Ideal Backups with zbackup
- Internet of Things Blows Away CES, and it May Be Hunting for YOU Next
- Slow System? iotop Is Your Friend
- 2014 Book Roundup
Editorial Advisory Panel
Thank you to our 2014 Editorial Advisors!
- Jeff Parent
- Brad Baillio
- Nick Baronian
- Steve Case
- Chadalavada Kalyana
- Caleb Cullen
- Keir Davis
- Michael Eager
- Nick Faltys
- Dennis Frey
- Philip Jacob
- Jay Kruizenga
- Steve Marquez
- Dave McAllister
- Craig Oda
- Mike Roberts
- Chris Stark
- Patrick Swartz
- David Lynch
- Alicia Gibb
- Thomas Quinlan
- Carson McDonald
- Kristen Shoemaker
- Charnell Luchich
- James Walker
- Victor Gregorio
- Hari Boukis
- Brian Conner
- David Lane