Choosing best XML parser library in C?
I am newbie on this website and also a newbie on linux !!!
I am planning to write an utility that needs to access a couple of configuration files written in XML.
I need to read and modify these files frequently.
I am looking forward to views/suggestions on following things:-
1) I am little confused about using expat or scew library or libxml2. (I need to program the utility in C)
2) I feel that DOM supporting parsers library will be convenient for my utility.
3) I need to deploy my utility on a MIPS h/w.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- Are you an extremist?
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Pass on Passwords with scp