Choosing best XML parser library in C?
I am newbie on this website and also a newbie on linux !!!
I am planning to write an utility that needs to access a couple of configuration files written in XML.
I need to read and modify these files frequently.
I am looking forward to views/suggestions on following things:-
1) I am little confused about using expat or scew library or libxml2. (I need to program the utility in C)
2) I feel that DOM supporting parsers library will be convenient for my utility.
3) I need to deploy my utility on a MIPS h/w.
- Two Pi R
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- AIDE—Developing for Android on Android
- Best. Cake. Ever.
- The Geek's Guide to the Coolest 2013 Holiday Gifts
- A Handy U-Boot Trick
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Uber jealous
1 hour 39 min ago
- Reality is disapointing
12 hours 12 min ago
- Máy sấy quần áo
14 hours 58 min ago
- Services on GlusterFS
15 hours 7 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
16 hours 48 min ago
- Definitely cool stuff here
17 hours 49 min ago
- thanks for the information
19 hours 33 sec ago
- nice information thanks
19 hours 39 min ago
22 hours 34 min ago
- The lost opportunity of security
1 day 10 hours ago