cgi implementation on unix
i read one article on this site and was really impressed by the way things were explained. so gr8 job ! :)
i am currently facing a problem in cgi implementation of a unix executable using tomcat.
i create a folder structure webapps-->test-->WEB-INF-->cgi + web.xml. this cgi folder has the unix executable called demo.
the web.xml looks like this :
but while executing i am getting http status 404 error : resource not found..
so can anyone please help me with this as to where am i going wrong....
thanks in advance
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep