cgi implementation on unix
i read one article on this site and was really impressed by the way things were explained. so gr8 job ! :)
i am currently facing a problem in cgi implementation of a unix executable using tomcat.
i create a folder structure webapps-->test-->WEB-INF-->cgi + web.xml. this cgi folder has the unix executable called demo.
the web.xml looks like this :
but while executing i am getting http status 404 error : resource not found..
so can anyone please help me with this as to where am i going wrong....
thanks in advance
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment